- May 15, 2019
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Adeniyi Adeaga, our Energy Manager, will be hosting a workshop on Energy Efficiency on Wednesday, May 15 at the Hillhurst/Sunnyside Community Association (HSCA). Adeniyi has conducted over 20 energy audits of community associations and this workshop will explore the common challenges and barriers that affect your organization. Come hear the different stories and learn real examples from an energy manager!
- Learn easy tools to make your building more efficient and save money
- Hear common myths about energy efficiency
- Understand how to choose the right energy efficient products for your facility
- Hear from Darren Anderson, previous board member of HSCA, on his experiences installing a solar photovoltaic system in their facility
- Learn about funding sources that will help your organization become more energy efficient