Advertisements must follow a set of rules and criteria to be eligible for advertisement. The Federation of Calgary Communities reserves the right to deny any advertisements for not meeting the listed criteria. Advertisements must:
• Have value to communities-based organizations.
• Not advertise a business in an industry where the Federation has a conflict of interest or preferred provider (audit, insurance, banking, CRM, energy provider).
• Align with the Federation’s values (i.e., the Federation will not promote products that are not in readers’ best interest).
• No political organizations or ads that are political or controversial in nature.
• All ads are at the discretion of the Executive Director of The Federation.