Become a Member
Are you a non-profit organization interested in applying to be a service member of ours?
The details on applying are as follows:
1. We would ask organizations interested in a Service Membership apply in writing to our board outlining the following:
- Name of organization
- Description of who you serve and how it benefits the Calgary community (we need to understand that they do not promote a specific religious, political or uni-cultural philosophy but rather are open to the broader community)
- Verify they operate within the city of Calgary and they are a registered non-profit (please enclose a copy of your incorporation certificate and a current Annual Return).
2. Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Please note that membership fees, if approved by the Board of Directors, are $200 per year + GST. We do not prorate the membership and it runs from January 1 to December 31. In addition, membership does not guarantee access to audit services.
Click here to learn about the many benefits of membership!