Our Insurance Program
INSURANCE PROGRAM: TOOLE PEET INSURANCE
Official Supplier of Commercial and D & O Insurance for member organizations of the Federation of Calgary Communities
Toole Peet Insurance is Calgary’s oldest continuously operated insurance brokerage business. The company, established in Calgary in 1897 by George Peet and William Toole, is owned and operated by Laurence A. Toole, CA., the third generation of the Toole family to head up the firm. Mr. Toole is available to consult in a variety of areas pertaining to best practices in fiscal management, and personnel.
Toole Peet and company maintain a full time staff of 60 personnel to service the Commercial and Personal Insurance needs of our clients.
The brokerage handles a diverse spectrum of accounts ranging in size from the modest industrial and contracting firm to those employing up to 1000. There are in excess of 16,500 customers generating a total premium volume in excess of $40,000,000.00. The brokerage is fully automated, and utilizes the latest procedures in accounting and document filing and recording in order to maximize the delivery of services.
Accounts handled cover the gamut of non-profit societies and social service organizations, large construction and engineering firms, as well as several substantial manufacturing companies, some of which trade on the Alberta Stock Exchange and the TSX.
The hallmark of the corporate philosophy is an emphasis on personal service and attention to detail. This approach is intended to insure identification with the customer, and an understanding of their needs.
Fast, fair claims handling is a priority after any loss. Toole Peet will meet this need by ensuring that you will receive the benefit of:
- 7 days per week, 24 hours per day, 365 days a year emergency claims reporting availability to a live answering service.
- A well documented undertaking with underwriters based upon an accurate submission representing you to the insurer.
- A follow up phone call from our office within 48 hours to ensure you have been contacted by the insurers’ representative and that you have some comfort with and an understanding of the adjustment process.
- Assistance with developing the information needed to prove your claim with the insurer.
- If matters do not go as you think they should we will discuss the claim with you and the adjuster in an effort to ensure an equitable settlement within the terms of the policy within a reasonable period of time.
Click here to visit their website.